Galena Contractors Ltd.
Galena Contractors Ltd. (GCL) is a well-established (incorporated 1970) and respected resource access provider. Our many services include, but are not limited to, all phases of road construction, drilling and blasting, logging, and general construction, specializing in steep terrain and environmental sensitive areas.
View our Project Gallery to see
photos from Current and Recently Completed Projects.
- Galena awarded BCTS Woodchuck Cr. road construction contract (January 2011)
- Galena awarded BCTS Stewart Cr. road construction contract (January 2011)
- Galena awarded MORO contract to replace 37m Parsons bridge over Columbia River (January 2011)
- Galena purchased 160 VHP Grader (December. 2010)
- Galena awarded BCTS Kokanee Glacier West 3000 road construction contract (October 2010)
- Galena awarded contract to replace Baker Street bridge for City of Nelson (September 2010)
- Galena awarded BCMF contract for 4 major bridge installs (July 2010)
- Galena purchased a 071 madill yarder and is now contract yarder logging (June 2010)
On going work
- Galena has returned to conventional logging for Interfor out of Nakusp
- Galena has returned to conventional logging for Interfor out of Grand Forks
- Galena has finished up for the season at Roca’s tailing dam
- Galena is road building, conventional and yarder logging for MCC in Lendrum Cr. drainage
Click to view the Galena Contractors Project Gallery